2009 Outremer 45
The second last Gerard Danson Outremer 45 (2009) made is currently docked at Annandale marina and available for inspection.
Classic Gérard DANSON design, the OUTREMER bestseller is - of course - the OUTREMER 45
The Outremer 45 keeps all the advantages of a fast, simple and safe blue water cruising catamaran.
Daggerboards for best performance up wind, without drag for down wind surfs and in storm conditions.
Ideal for single hand operation, simple efficient layout, the Outremer 45 represents the ideal performance cruising cat to discover the oceans, appreciated by blue water cruisers and regatta crews.
See photo gallery here:
This boat has travelled the world and you can see the exploits on the current owner blog which will show you what you too can experience: South Pacific Dream | Carnet de bord d'un voyage en famille
Recent refit :
- 2019- new trampolines, new Genoa furler, new Lazy bag, sail revised, engine full maintenance including new underwater ceiling.
- New dynema running back stay. General check up of rigging.
- Worth $40k of work
- 2020- new electric system and new batteries (house and engine). Worth 6k of works
- Antifouling brand new with some projected work in coming months : new kitchen, new cockpit deck, (planned and included in price).
- Engine maintenance up to date.
- New control panels
- Around 3500 hours with the log sheet.
- Bought spinnaker with a new snuffer.
- Main sail 2016. Refitted 1800€ in 2019.
- Jib from 2016.
- Front and side stay 2013
- New running back stay 2019.
- Inspection done in 2019. Have a report .
- Hulls in very good condition.
- Outremer 45 average 180-220 NM per day with average cruising speed around 9-10 kts.