Seawind Catamarans is pleased to invite you to the Moreton Bay Seawind Regatta 2015, and as always, this event is open to all Seawind models including Seawind 850’s, Seawind 1000XLs, Seawind 1000XL2s, Seawind 1160s, Seawind 1160 LITE, Seawind 1200’s & Seawind 1250s.
This year we are based at the Wynnum Manly Yacht Club (WMYC), with berthing available at the Moreton
Bay Trailer Boat Club Marina. There will be a mixture of racing & cruising with a degree of Partying!
Come along for some fun Sailing some food, Drinks and the lovely Jackie Marshal with some Live Jazz at
our Saturday presentation night.
Friday 13th November:
• 1300 hrs – “Test & Tune” Afternoon sail starting from Waterloo Bay, an opportunity to tune up & also utilise all sails if desired.
• 1830 hrs – “Meet the Fleet” BBQ at WMYC where you can get to know your fellow Seawind owners and crew and attend the breifing for Saturdays races.
Saturday 14th November:
• 1000 hrs – Race1: Course to be advised on Friday evening (for Manly Locals it will be one of the WAGS standard courses)
• 1230 hrs– Raft up in a lunch location to be confirmed, possibly St Helena Island
• 1400 hrs – Race 2: Course to be advised on Friday evening (for Manly locals it will be one of the WAGS Standard courses).
• 1830 hrs – Presentation Dinner at WMYC, Live Jazz by the lovely “Jackie Marshall”
Sunday 15th November:
• 1100 hrs – “Cruise in Company” to Green Island – or other suitable lunch Stop
. 1500 hrs – Entertainment at the club house for afternoon drinks – optional
If you have a boat to enter, please complete the entry form included and send with your entry fee to Multihull Central. Early bird offers end 22nd October to allow us time to arrange for catering and equipment. We expect a great weekend we hope you can make it!
Follow this link for Notice of Race and Entry.
For more information call 1300 852 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org