Yacht Broker / Sales Consultants
- Manly, Brisbane
- Rozelle Bay, Sydney
Following a record year of sales on the back of 7 years of growth, we are seeking sales professionals who are passionate about cruising boats and eager to build a career in the international marine industry to help our customers transition to life at sea for an adventure of a lifetime.
With terrific waterfront office locations in Rozelle Bay and Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron in Manly Brisbane, the successful applicant will be core team members of these sales offices with a focus on listing and selling quality catamarans, power boats and yachts to help manage the strong demand for our boats.
Our innovative video marketing is industry leading and you will be encouraged to contribute along with the following tasks:
- Seek out new opportunities to help customers sell their boats
- Follow up on sales inquiries for the local area
- Display boats both onsite and other locations
- Help document, photograph and coordinate information on boats for marketing
- Update and monitor CRM database and monthly reports
- Assist at boat shows presenting new boats and engaging with customers
- Manage test sails, survey’s and haul out inspections
- Be prepared to travel as necessary
- Go the extra mile for customers and our boat owners
The skills and experience you are expected to have include:
- Strong history in sales, ideally in the marine industry
- Experience with larger catamarans, sailing yachts and/or motor yachts. Boat license a must.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills who works well with others
- Continually developing your sales skills and open to learning
- Innovative problem solver that seeks out opportunities
- Competent with using excel, word and other basic programs
- Any skills with video welcome
Essential training will be provided and you will report to the Brokerage Manager and then Director.
To apply, please submit your CV and application to email@example.com