Charter Boat Investment Masterclass
Have you ever considering owning a luxury cruising yacht or motor boat but couldn't justify buying one due to the costs, lack of time to use it or your limited big boat experience?
Then you should consider owning a charter boat that offers financial returns, full concierge service in beautiful locations and guidance and training to build your experience.
Due to a booming charter boat industry in both Sydney and the Whitsundays and a shortage of quality new charter boats, strong revenue is available on selected boats that can help fund ownership and dramatically accelerate ownership.
Here at Multihull Central, we are big believers in not waiting until retirement before you are ready to go cruising.
We have seen too many dreams disappear prematurely due to ill health or other circumstances.
So take this opportunity to understand why dozens of business owners and professionals have purchased a charter boat and learn from the experts how to best set up a charter boat to get you and your family on the water. Don't let another year go by!
Our workshop will have a panel of speakers that will explain why now is a great time for charter boat investments and how to optimise a charter boat.These will include:
- Craig & Kerry Margetts - Former charter boat owners & adventurers
- Sharon McNally - Cumberland Charter Yachts, Whitsundays
- Dan Da Silva - Anyboat Hire, Sydney
- Mark O'Donoghue - Finlease Finance Australia
- Chris Chapman - Chapman Accountants
- Andrew McLeod - Multihull Central
9.00am - 10.00am - Inspect boats that are available for charter in the marina
10.00am - 12 noon - WHY a Charter Boat?
- Case studies of boat owners
- Current trends and demand
- How managed fleets work
- How to run your own boat
- Popular boats in demand
- Survey compliance
- Taxation benefits
- Finance options and conditions
1pm - 3pm - HOW to optimise a charter boat.
- Boat costs and inclusions necessary for charter including survey compliance
- Charter model profit and loss examples for Whitsundays, Sydney and Dual Port
- Cost of finance and establishing loan criteria
- Business model structure for negative gearing, hobbie businesses and GST credits.
3pm-5pm Inspect boats that are available for charter in the marina
Case Study: ‘We owned a charter boat then sailed around Australia’
Introducing the Margett’s family
After successfully running their Seawind 1160 in a charter fleet in the Whitsundays for several years, the Margett’s family had built up sufficient coastal cruising experience to try something much more ambitious. They set their sights on one of their life long bucket list adventures…circumnavigating Australia.