AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE…22 July 2015
Learn how to fund the dream of catamaran cruising into reality sooner, with charter boat ownership. Multihull Central will be hosting daily Charter Boat Ownership Seminars for the first time at the upcoming Sydney Boat Show at Darling Harbour from July 30 – August 2.
At these seminars you can learn:
- How to buy a catamaran that charters well, but is also a good cruising boat and provides strong resale.
- How charter companies operate, how they manage boats and how they market them.
- How DIY owner operators successfully run charter boats on Sydney Harbour
- How to balance charter income, finance and building a profitable business
- How to exit from chartering and go cruising
There are three very compelling reasons why now is ideal timing to consider a charter boat, including:
- Record Low Interest Rates
- Falling AUD will make Australian charter holidays more competitive globally
- High demand from Australian charter fleets for new charter boats to replenish fleets
This unique combination suggests that the coming years will provide strong growth for Australian charter operators allow good opportunities for charter boat owners to help fund the dream of catamaran ownership.
The team at Multihull Central have helped dozens of customers successfully place cruising catamarans into charter and later go onto cruising adventures around Australia. With relationships with charter operators and owners around Australia, and an in house charter booking agency, Multihull Central are well placed to provide insights into the industry.
These seminars will be run at 2pm each day on stand 56 & 57 adjacent the Seawind 1160 LITE and Seawind 1250 that the company will also have on display.
Brent Vaughan – Sales & Marketing Manager | M: 0418 670 751 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org