- Great Sydney Harbour location
- Unique events, sailing some of Australia’s best destinations
- Exciting and beautiful luxury range of products
About the role
A rapidly growing luxury yacht importer and brokerage located on the waterfront of Sydney Harbour has a rare opportunity for a self motivated free thinker to help support a nationwide sales team with marketing, promotions, events and administration. If you are passionate about sailing, marketing and events, then this will be a very rewarding role.
- Handle initial sales & customer service enquiries
- Organise, manage & attend a series of boat shows, cocktail functions and regattas around Australia
- Manage & maintain websites and issue promotional emails
- Help generate digital and printed content for multiple media channels
- Assist gaining sponsorship for events
- General front of house and administration duties
- Experience in the Marine Industry or sailing knowledge highly desired
- Marketing experience or qualifications desired
- Highly computer literate and advanced in Word/Excel
- Experience with graphic design & video editing valued
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Event Co-ordination experience valued
- Car drivers licence required and boat licence desired
About the Company
As importers of some of the world’s best luxury performance cruising multihulls into Australia, Multihull Central excels creating a community of loyal boat owners through great customer service and exciting events. This professional organisation is always looking outside the box to new marketing ideas, tools and opportunities. See more information about Multihull Central at multihallcntrl.wpengine.com
About the Candidate
You have a drive to be innovative, creative and yet can work within modest budgets and focus on ROI when working on promotions that are hands on and meaningful to the customer. You are always helpful and friendly to colleagues and customers alike. You work well as part of a team but also self motivated and a good problem solver. You are highly organised and can prioritize your workload in a busy and demanding work environment.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the position contact Brent Vaughan on email@example.com or on 02 9810 5014. To apply for this position click APPLY NOW button below.