Reservations and Office Manager
• Opportunity for growth
• Fleet of new charter catamarans
• Unique Waterfront Location
About the role
We are seeking a reservations manager with experience in the charter boat industry to help develop a charter division for our company and help book a fleet of new charter catamarans recently purchased by our customers in addition to the company’s own charter vessel, as well as help with general administration in our Sydney office.
• Establish a charter boat booking website and marketing through existing resources
• Promote our in house charter vessel and new charter boats belonging to our customers
• Sell and manager charter boat reservations
• Liaise with agencies, skippers, operations staff and boat owners
• Attend and assist at various boat shows around Australia
• General front of house and administration duties and assistance to the office
• Assist with general marketing needs required by Marketing Coordinator
• Experience in the charter boat industry, ideally in the Sydney industry, required
• Marketing experience or qualifications desired
• Highly computer literate and advanced in Word/Excel and WordPress
• Good written & oral communication skills
• Event Co-ordination experience valued
• Car drivers licence required and boat licence or Coxswains license desired
About the Company
Multihull Central is one of Australia’s leading retailers of some of the world’s best cruising catamarans. As specialists in establishing new charter boat ownership programs for our customers and importing new charter catamarans into Australia, we have an opportunity to help our customers further by booking their boats and providing operational support from our unique waterfront marina located in Rozelle Bay. See more information about Multihull Central at www.multihullcentral.com
About the Candidate
Well organised, a good communicator, personable and comfortable working autonomously, the candidate is passionate about boating and providing great experiences for customers and helping our boat owners achieve their Seabbatical dreams.
If you have any questions or would like more information about the position contact Brent Vaughan on or on 02 9810 5014.