Corsair has a many good reasons why it is the boat for you and now we have several in stock at great price savings over todays RRP.
Why a Corsair?
- 760 Voted best Multihull of the year 2018 (under 40 Ft)
- World recognized pedigree with over 3000 sold and sailing the waterways of the world
- Easy handling – on water on land and especially shorthanded
- Operate single- handed with all controls led to the cockpit
- Ideal to tow for a exploring remote cruising grounds
- Affordable to buy and maintain
- Built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Compact galley and accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children for overnight weekend escapes
- Can be pulled up straight onto a beach
- Warranty and support from worldwide dealer network
Stock Boats available for immediate delivery:
Corsair 760 – $149,000 over $10,000 below RRP
Corsair 760R – $146,000 over $10,000 below RRP
Introducing the all new CORSAIR 880
The first model is about to be launched and a production order list of over 20 boats. Contact us if you would like a quote and to reserve your production slot.
An all-new Corsair, and the legitimate heir to the trimaran revolution started by the Hall-of-Fame anointed F-27 in 1986. The pinnacle of trimaran design, this built from the ground up Corsair has full boat systems – meaning electric lighting, refrigeration, manual or electric toilet, and even air conditioning is available. A small generator complements a lightweight air conditioning or heating unit, and providing comfortable electrical independence when cruising in hot or cold climes. In true Corsair fashion, that generator and air conditioner are removable to reduce excess weight when racing, or reduce trailer weight when on the road. And this is where the 880 trimaran is the revolutionary boat it promises – all of that comes in a folding, trailerable package well below the trailering weight limit of most passenger cars.
|Beam folded:||8’ 2”||(2.5m)|
|Draft D/B up:||1’ 5”||(0.45m)|
|Draft D/B down:||5’ 3”||(1.6m)|
|Mast length:||39’ 4”||(12m)|
|Mainsail:||364.9 sq ft||33.9 sq m|
|Unladen weight:||3,659 lbs||1,660 kg|
|Max. recommended auxiliary:||15 hp|
* The recommended Sailaway price includes dealer delivery charge, and other applicable statutory and administration charges. All prices shown are based on a standard specification boat with no optional equipment (unless otherwise specified). Final price may vary according to individual circumstances. Prices are subject to change without notice. Some of the information presented has been sourced from third party applications. Multihull Central has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented however absolute accuracy cannot be assured.