Our proven approach
At Multihull Central, we are interested in getting the best price for your boat in the shortest period of time.
Selling upwards of 50 multihulls a year, we see the common mistakes that are made that prevent boats from selling, costing thousands in ongoing holding and maintenance costs and tens of thousands in depreciation. The most common mistakes include:
MOST COMMON MISTAKES
- Lack of preparation and presentation of the boat for sale
- Attempting to DIY as a yacht broker
- Mistaking advertised prices as market values
- Pricing too high on the market and letting the boat become stale
- Assuming optional extras will hold value for the broad market or next buyer
- Shopping around brokers or ignoring / being offended by customer feedback
- Preventing easy access to the boat
- Not cutting loses early and refusing to negotiate
Multihull Central have developed the 7 Steps for Success, based on a strong in-house marketing platform used to sell new boats worth millions, combined with insider information on the market, and getting direct access to your target marketing.
Presentation is everything
Inclusions are selling points
Gauge Market Value
Get real insight on market value
Target you Market
Match Maker, Marketing Plan
Floating marina access
Listen and Adjust
Steal the Deal
With a team of expert Multihull sailors in key locations around Australia, including Sydney, the Gold Coast, Brisbane, the Whitsundays, Perth and Melbourne, plus a database that has been built up over the last decade, and Australia’s only dedicated multihull marina, Multihull Central can offer an unrivaled reach to prospective customers searching for used boats in Australia and internationally.
Our team each have decades of experience with cruising and racing catamarans or trimarans – but more importantly, have achieved above average resale results that are the envy of the industry. As a result, Multihull Central has the fastest growing multihull brokerage in Australia.
Call your local Multihull Central representative for a free valuation and marketing plan.