Charter Fleet Manager & Skipper
- Great Sydney Harbour waterfront location
- Lead Skipper to run our fleet of Catamarans
- Operations support to our fleet of charter catamarans and related crews
About the role
Based from our waterfront marina in Rozelle Bay, Sydney, the Charter Fleet Manager will support the smooth operation of our 5 star fleet of charter catamarans including supporting our team of skippers and crew as well as operating as a skipper, while reporting to the Charter Manager.
- Boat preparation of charter vessels before charters
- Day Skipper on charters when required
- On call support to skippers in the fleet to assist smooth operations
- Delivery of boats to Pittwater and back in support of Bareboat charters
- AMSA Master <24 ticket
- Preferred – RYA Yachtmaster Coastal or Offshore (Commercially Indorsed)
- Experience onboard cruising catamarans or as a delivery skipper
- Experience working in a charter fleet operation
About the Candidate
We are looking for someone passionate about the ocean, passionate about the charter industry and passionate about the cruising lifestyle, who is eager to make a positive impact to our charter guests and on future boat owners as they skill up to take a life changing adventure at sea. The candidate must be a team player and a good communicator eager to help build something special.
About the Company
Charter Boat Central operates a small but high-quality fleet of mostly late model production cruising charter catamarans, supporting new boat buyers and boats investors supplied by parent company Multihull Central, who is the leading distributor for Australia and New Zealand of performance cruising catamarans including brands Seawind, HH Catamarans, Outremer, Garcia, Longreach power catamarans, Corsair trimarans plus a busy brokerage department. We have offices in Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Opua, New Zealand. See more information about Charter Boat Central at www.charterboatcentral.com.au and Multihull Central at www.multihullcentral.com
Please submit your applications including CV to email@example.com
Yacht Broker / Sales Consultant: Manly, Brisbane
Following a record year of sales on the back of 7 years of growth, we are seeking sales professionals who are passionate about cruising boats and eager to build a career in the international marine industry to help our customers transition to life at sea for an adventure of a lifetime.
With terrific waterfront office locations at the Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron in Manly Brisbane, the successful applicant will be core team members of these sales offices with a focus on listing and selling quality catamarans, power boats and yachts to help manage the strong demand for our boats. (See video overview: https://youtu.be/ORYPSwNETHA ). Our innovative video marketing is industry leading and you will be encouraged to contribute along with the following tasks:
- Seek out new opportunities to help customers sell their boats
- Followup on sales inquiries for the local area
- Display boats both onsite and other locations
- Help document, photograph and coordinate information on boats for marketing
- Update and monitor CRM database and monthly reports
- Assist at boat shows presenting new boats and engaging with customers
- Manage test sails, survey’s and haul out inspections
- Be prepared to travel as necessary
- Go the extra mile for customers and our boat owners
The skills and experience you are expected to have include:
- Strong history in sales, ideally in the marine industry
- Experience with larger catamarans, sailing yachts and/or motor yachts. Boat license a must.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills who works well others
- Continually developing your sales skills and open to learning
- Innovative problem solver that seeks out opportunities
- Competent with using excel, word and other basic programs
- Any skills with video welcome
Essential training will be provided and you will report to the Brokerage Manager and then Director.
To apply, please submit your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org