News from PACIFIC SAILING SCHOOL
Congratulations to RYA Catamaran Students, Tina, John, Peter and Wayne, who all successfully passed their Pacific Sailing School practical certifications. Five days fun filled sailing with our super experienced Catamaran RYA Instructor Brett on the new Seawind 1160 Lite performance vessel, ‘Pegasus’. Participants can now apply for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC) . The ICC is required worldwide to skipper your own boat to hire a yacht or powerboat.
Pacific Sailing School Theory Options
‘On Line’ Courses available now
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship RYA ENS – about 8 to 10 hours, we will express post the Kit overnight
- RYA Day Skipper Theory DST – 45 hours
5 days – RYA Day Skipper shorebased classroom course
- 13th to 17th January 2019
- 30th March to 3rd April 2019
Pacific Sailing School Practical Options on Catamaran
- 14 to 18 January 2019 (full)
- 4th to 8th April 2019
- 6th to 10th June 2019
- 1st to 5th August 2019
Great news – another luxury Seawind 1260 performance vessel will be available in the new year. As soon as we have the paperwork completed additional dates will be scheduled.
On successful completion of the Pacific Sailing School RYA ENS and DST and the Pacific Sailing School RYA Day Skipper practical course you will
- Qualify for the NSW Power Boat Licence and the ICC.
- Enjoy setting sail safely with friends and family.
To find out more about any of these courses please follow this link or come to the Pacific Sailing School information evening.